NFTs are first and foremost about the art, and peoples desire to own something unique and awesome.
We wanted to add something to the NFT space that wasn't just another "animals in hats" project, so we set out to create something truly unique, and (more importantly) stupidly cute.
We created Sorana - the most kawaii cosplayer in crypto - and set about hand-drawing every variation we could think of, inspired by our favourite anime waifus.
Each NFT is completely unique, generated from variations of different rarities which were meticulously hand-drawn by our in-house illustrator. We even worked with a real-life anime background artist, so quality is assured.
Free Image Pack with each Sorana!
You will be able to claim the following images for each Sorana NFT you own via out website.
Each image pack contains the following images and is unique to your Sorana:
- 1200 x 1600 full size photo
- 1500 x 500 Twitter header
- 800 x 800 close-up PFP
- A full size background-free version of your Sorana to use however you wish!
Tell me more...Get to know Sorana
Sorana Makino is a student at Sohgoh Senior High School in Kanagawa , and a future cosplay star in the making!
She is a member of the student council body, and works hard at her classes (although she isn't very good at maths - perhaps this is why she never makes student council president?). Her favorite subjects are art and music -clearly a creative soul!
She is unashamedly an otaku, and loves otaku culture - taking frequent trips into Akihabara to build on her plushie collection.
She isn't super popular at school, but her close friends support her 100% in achieving her cosplay dream. On a typical weekend they can be found binge playing visual novels, or hanging out in the park eating dango and ice cream.
She has a pet shiba inu called Adzuki, who is her best friend and goes with her everywhere.
- Finalise all art assets, and build up the final pool of variations
- Launch socials, and start building the Sorana community
- Seek out and secure collaborations with other projects and platforms in the Solana ecosphere
- Competitions to be held via Twitter and Discord 🏆
- Launch bounty hunt system
- Public mint available via our website 🎉
- Listing on secondary marketplaces and howrare.is
- Create web3 app allowing all Sorana holders to connect their phantom wallet, and claim a free PFP, photo artwork, and Twitter background version of their Sorana NFTs!
- Build our discord into a thriving community for the intersection of crypto/anime enthusiasts
- Allow the community to suggest waifus they want Sorana to cosplay as, and creating unique one-off Sorana editions to give back to Sorana holders
- Reinvest secondary sales royalties back into the community
- Working with the community to make Sorana the best she can be!
- The community will choose what comes next!
Frequently Asked Questions
They will be available here on the website. We will be announcing the link very soon!
Public sale starts at 26th November, at 6pm GMT.
No. We have no control over these fees, nor do we receive any part of them.
There will be 3600 produced only. A small amount of these will be used for competitions and airdrops, with the remaining NFTs all being used for the public mint.
All marketing NFTs minted are random - we are not pre-minting rares!
0.45 SOL for public mint, 0.4 SOL for whitelist
First, you must purchase SOL from an exchange such as Coinbase, Gemini, or Binance. Then you will need to transfer those funds into your Phantom Wallet in order to buy an NFT token. Watch this video for a full explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AewR65ZyOw